Copyright © 2020 - Terelion, LLC
VAREL MINING & INDUSTRIAL IS NOW TERELION
We've changed our name,
but we keep our game.
We are Terelion now.
THE WARRIOR DTH SERIES
With the Warrior Down the Hole series, Varel Mining and Industrial brings all-new power to the DTH drilling tools market.
With an easy-to-service design, Warrior hammers allow for minimal service time and higher productivity.
The initial offering features a 6” hammer built to last, combining high performance and efficiency with a rugged construction.
WARRIOR DTH HAMMER
- Designed to withstand the most difficult of drilling conditions
- High level of reliability achieved by a robust solid piston and thorough field testing
- Premium material and heat treatment process to achieve maximum resistance to fatigue and failure
- Value Add: A reliable workhorse hammer that delivers productivity over an extended life
EASY TO SERVICE DESIGN
- Very easy to assemble and disassemble, with very few tools needed
- Value Add: Easy to service and return to production with minimal service time
OPTIMIZED AIR CYCLE
- Achieved through a comprehensive design simulation analysis
- Designed to deliver maximum power output
- Value Add: A powerful hammer with low air consumption; resulting in lower cost operation
- Premium materials and state of the art processes assure the highest manufacturing standards and exacting tolerances
- Value Add: A rugged hammer consistently delivering elevated power levels over an extended tool life
- Air holes and channels designed for efficient cuttings evacuation and fast drilling
- Cutting structure are load balanced for maximum power transmission and even drilling
- Comprehensive bit selection for commonly encountered rock conditions
- Value Add: A fast and efficient bit designed for your drilling conditions
PREMIUM TUNGSTEN CARBIDE
- Proven carbide technology and grade selection developed through years of experience in mining industry
- Wear resistant carbide allows extended runs between re-grinding gives improved utilization
- Value Add: Longer bit life and better utilization
WEAR RESISTANT STEEL BODY
- Premium steel and proprietary heat treatment provides high surface hardness and tough core optimal material properties
- Wear resistant bit face provides extended service life and button retention
- Value Add: Extended life and lower cost per meter
- Highly automated manufacturing processes deliver precision machining and reliable process control
- Critical button hole drilling and button installation processes are tightly controlled to assure consistent field performance
- Value Add: Long, reliable performance while transmitting high power to rock